Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here are the first 5 blocks I've finished up for the "Roaring Through the 20's" group.  I worked on #6 but didn't get it completely finished as I was also working on putting the borders on yesterday's quilt.  Both are almost done!! 

I have a meeting tonight for our next quilt show--it's just under a year away but will be here before we all know it (as I've come to find in years past)!!  I'm admissions chairwoman so hopefully that will be much easier than my last job which was putting the program together.  You need to be REALLY computer saavy for that job and saavy I ain't! LOL

I also noticed the info's up on Moda's website about their "Just One Star" program.  They'll be collecting star blocks until May 1 and hope to get 100 quilts in 100 days to give to soldiers.  If you're interested, the info's all here.

3 comments:

Bev said...

I really like the red blocks.. Can't wait to see your finished project.. I would have cked out your blog sooner however Hector just now found the little piece of paper with the address..

Betty Lou said...

Red and white can't beat those colors together, love two color quilts.

Alycia said...

I love your blocks! Very pretty.