Wednesday, March 16, 2011

              ---Just One Star--

 Here's what was collected at last night's guild meeting--not bad but I was hoping for a few more.  I know at least one gal who'd asked ME (HAHAHA) to remind her to bring hers and I didn't.  So those will be coming next month as, I'm sure, a few others as well.  What a beautiful assortment!  I cannot WAIT to see all the quilts that are made with all these blocks that are being turned in.  SO EXCITING!
And this is where I'm at with the red & white blocks.  I just noticed when I was taking the picture that I'd made TWO with the exact same fabrics!!  HORRORS!!  LOL  One of them I was thinking I'd probably have to remake anyway so it  might've just worked itself out.

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

I just got the directions for the star and will be making a few this week.