Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Still haven't decided on what to do with the finishing of the sunflower quilt.  I've had lots of ideas..will just hafta play with it.  Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions.

I had a GREAT day today playin', visiting and stitching with a few good buddies. 

 Maureen & JoAnne were working on their projects from Bonnie Hunter's workshop.  Making good progress there, girlies!  And Sheri was working on putting together some blocks she received through a swap.  They're actually a smaller (5") version of the blocks in the HOB shown below.  They're BEAUTIFUL in any size!
And I managed to put together another Home of the Brave quilt.  I say it every time I post another picture..I just LOVE these quilts!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

There's nothing better than getting together with good friends to sew...keeps me from just totally isolating down in the quilt cave by myself.

In stitches,
Teresa :o)