Tuesday, March 1, 2011

YESSSS, a UFO almost finished!  Just needs a couple of borders and this pup's done!  It's only from a couple of years ago (I think) but I was inspired by a couple of finished ones I saw and got my rear in gear!  I like it (except for that ONE block that stands out like a sore thumb) but I think I'll have to paint a wall so it'll show up..my walls are all about the same color as the quilt! LOL

On another note, we had our monthly meeting of the "Roaring Through The 20's" group (using the book of the same name) and I intended  to take pictures.  I got distracted but will take a pix of the 5 I got done and post those tomorrow.

2 comments:

Judy said...

OK Missy, You need to correct the one that bothers you ("I like it except for that ONE block that stands out like a sore thumb"). In your own words!
Yeh as if you are going to do that.
Neat quilt.

Betty Lou said...

I like the neutral colors, makes the quilt look so rich.