Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yikkers, it's been several days since my last post.  I've been busy working on different little things here and there with nothing worth showing so didn't!  I've finished 3 more of the red & white blocks (some of these puppies are really LABOR intensive!!).  But here's what I've done--










And I did get the final two borders on my Kansas Troubles project from the cruise.  Just simply two 5" borders.  Now I'll get the backing done and off to the longarmers it will go.













I think I'll probably go to the Dallas quilt show either this afternoon or most likely tomorrow and will have pix from there to show.

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I was wondering what you've been up to! I've started my cleaning frenzy in prep. for company next week. Got the hubs running the vacumn - I did all the dusting. I need to meet you before BCQG next Tues. to give you my Just One Star block and a BCQG library book. Bring me a HOB kit please, and I'll do it up for you. I think Maureen would like to make one also.

judy said...

love the quilt....

Betty Lou said...

Take lots of pictures at the Dallas Quilt show. The red and white is going to be beautiful.