Monday, April 11, 2011

I have felt SO BAD the last several days to the point of not feeling like doing ANYTHING!  Finally yesterday morning, I dragged myself to the local CareNow clinic and found the reason for my feeling poorly.  I have double pneumonia!!  Good GRIEF!!  No wonder I felt so bad!  So now that I've got a couple of doses of mega-strong antibiotics in my system and several shots of an inhaler AND a cough syrup, I'm feeling a tad better.  I might even take a stitch or two later.

We had a pretty good storm blow through last night and got a little much-needed rain.  I've been meaning to take some pix of my beautiful iris but just hadn't felt like it.  So this morning,  I sauntered VERY SLOWLY (cause that's about the only way I'm moving right now! LOL) out and snapped one picture.  Not the best to be sure, but still...















and, on the way back inside, I noticed the first ever morning glory of the season.  These pups reseed like CRAZY which is nice as they cover my trellis in the summer.  But they really crap out kinda early in the season which I DON'T like.  Guess you gotta take the good with the bad, huh?  LOL

4 comments:

Kathie said...

oh I hope you feel much better real soon! take it easy, take care of yourself!

Taryn said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon.

JoAnne said...

No wonder you felt so bad! Take your meds and get well real soon...

Betty Lou said...

Take care of yourself girl! My daughter had pneumonia a couple weeks ago. The doctor threatened to put her in the hospital if the meds didn't take hold. Get some rest, everything else can wait. Really hard to sew in the hospital-------they frown on that!