Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bloggers Quilt Festival

I think I did this last year or the year before (but definitely only once before) and I KNOW I love looking at everyone's beautiful creations!  So decided I'd share again.  I actually posted this a few months ago when Mary over at Quilt Hollow had quilted one for a customer and I commented to her that I'd made one just like it.  She asked to see a picture of it and I obliged.

 


This is one of my most FAVORITE quilts and knew the minute I saw it in the magazine that I HAD to make it!!
I love it and the longarmer did a splendiferous job.

Thanks, Amy, for once again hosting the online quilt festival so that we can get even more items to add to our bucket list!!  LOL

19 comments:

Amanda said...

I love these applique quilts! The quilting is lovely too. :)

Leila said...

I love the applique too. Beautiful work.

ANudge said...

I can see why you wanted to make this quilt. You did a wonderful job! Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful applique-----glad your shared with us.

Lynn said...

Beautiful! I love the half square triangle sashing.

Jolanda said...

What a lovely quilt.

Pattilou said...

I love seeing applique quilts. I don't do much of that and I really admire those who do! Thanks for sharing.

Kathie said...

Love this quilt too, have been meaning to make it too, the pattern is by my friend Cherie Ralston...
I love her style I call it upscale folk art!
I can see why you love this quilt too, you did an amazing job on it!
Kathie

Sue Daurio said...

That's beautiful!! Great work

MARIKA said...

Very beautiful quilt work

Kyle said...

Applique quilts are my favorites and yours is lovely. The colors are so soft and sweet.

Miri said...

Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I just love applique~

Michelle said...

Your quilt is beautiful, I love applique, although I don't do to muchof it. The colors are two of my faviorite pink and green. Thanks for sharing it with us.

CHRIS said...

Beautiful applique I especially love the sashing. Happy Stitching Chrisb

In Awe of Applique said...

I adore this quilt, have the pattern and it's on my have-to-do list! You did an awesome job, just beautiful!!!

stitchinpenny said...

Great applique. Love the quilt.

Karen said...

There is so much beautiful work in this quilt! It is gorgeous. And I agree - the quilting is fantastic, too.

Taryn said...

I love that quilt too. It is definitely worth a second look. So pretty!

Eileen said...

Love your beautiful quilt! Great colors and fabrics and appliqué is wonderful. Have fallen in love with appliqué recently. Thanks forcsharing and have a great day