Thursday, May 19, 2011

Well, SHOOT, I am SO MAD!  I'm a really bad photojournalist! LOL  I stopped at the CUTEST quilt shop today in Lafayette, IN.  It's in an old church and was really neat looking from the outside.  So I stopped and took a couple of pix of the pretty flowers AND a picture of the quilt shop.  Guess which one DIDN'T turn out?  You guessed it.  SOO I had to steal a photo from their website..and when I DID, I noticed the shop's for SALE!!  So here's your chance to live your dream if you've ever wanted to own a quilt shop.  HA  And here's the picture











and here are the beautiful flowers

 

And, while I was waiting on my son, I noticed the coolest 'graffiti' on the back side of a liquor store.  I had to take pictures--


 

 

I was trying to remember the name of the masked horse character and couldn't remember.  Asked DH and he came up with it right away.  Can YOU?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lone Ranger???

judy said...

What a beautiful Church...it seems alot of old churches are closing their doors...old churches are so charming.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Hey! I know that shop! And have shopped there for many years when I had kids going to Purdue, and go down twice a year for retreats!