Friday, June 10, 2011

Here's my little quilt caddy..isn't it cute?!!   Will write  more later, gotta run.

I had to run and take my DH for his back injection this am but was up early enough to stitch up one of the little caddys (AND I wanted to be the first to post a picture of my finished product--LOL).  It was quick, simple and (I think) turned out pretty darned cute.  I had several cut and ready to go.  Will take this one to my Kim Diehl workshop tomorrow and show it off.  LOL  And will probably take the rest to our retreat next week to finish them off.  Dawn showed one on her blog and several wanted to know how to make them (including me).  So she graciously put together a nice little supply list and tutorial.  I thought they'd be great for our quilt show 'boutique' so will be making a few for that.  Thanks, Dawn!!

2 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh it is WONDERFUL! You were up early! Good thing I posted them late last night for you! Oh I am so jealous of the Kim Deihl class. Hope you have a wonderful time!

JoAnne said...

Well, I wondered what that was! Cute!