Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I've been working on one of my many, MANY UFO's in addition to a rag quilt for Camp Crucis, binding a couple of quilts and putting labels on 7 more HOB quilts that were finished up by my church group.  These ladies have been BUSY!!  These quilts are boxed up and ready to be sent on their way--now I just need to get my butt to the post office.  UGH!  The picture is just all of the quilts together AND a picture of the super-cool label I put on each quilt (it's super-cool cause I actually figured out how to do it on the 'puter and designed it myself!! LOL).

 
Obviously this one's not stitched on yet!



Tonight is our night once again to serve dinner at the Ronald McDonald house here in Ft. Worth so I've also been cooking this morning.  I'm making a chicken and black bean enchilada casserole.  I haven't been for the past couple of months so I'm really looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

~Niki~ said...

dinner sounds yummy. i've been trying to finish my UFO's too!