Monday, June 20, 2011

 

 

 

 

 










OK-AYY, we had Quiltsitters today and LOTS and LOTS of gorgeous show and tell.  First is Valerie's BEAUTIFUL Lone Star (or Bethlehem Star or whatever you wanna call it) that she made for her ENTRYWAY!!  She has a BIG entryway! Then Leslie's beautiful row quilt, and a very pretty BOM, Sheri's fantastic starry quilt,  Leslie's pineapple, Sheri's cross block quilt from a block swap and then her Judy Neimeyer that she took to the hospital to keep her cozy, a lovely green and white/cream (can't remember who made it), Mark's pretty beyond beginner quilt and his wife's lovely jelly roll quilt.  Then finally Sherry's VERY bright and beautiful quilt.  WOW, WOW!

I got my neutral BOM back from the longarmer so now have yet ANOTHER that needs it's binding.  I think I'm not the only one with the binding problem.  How many do YOU have waiting for binding? LOL

1 comment:

Judy said...

The quilts are fabulous!!!! I want a bottle koozie---where can I get one?