Thursday, June 16, 2011

 

Well, SHOOT!  I didn't take as many pix as I thought I did or intended to do.  I didn't get one shot of Maureen or Sheri's projects and they got a LOT done.  I was the big slacker.  I did get a couple of pillowcases made (I'd cut enough for EIGHT!!) and made some of the luggage tags and another quilt caddy like I showed a few days ago.  Also put the binding on a Quilt of Valor and now just need to hand stitch it down.  That JoAnne, the selvege QUEEN, made each of us a bottle koozie (or cozy or whatever you call them) out of selveges.  They are SO cute and she made each of them in our colors.  I LOVE red and she'd previously made a selvege bag for Sheri in orange so her koozie matches her bag.

I think JoAnne will be posting more about our get together on her blog.

No comments: