Sunday, June 5, 2011

With crow...is that better?  HA

I'm just happy I finished at least ONE donation quilt for our quilt show silent auction.  I have a couple more I WANT to make to help the guild.  We've been struggling financially and really having to watch our nickels and dimes.  So we're really hoping for a GREAT show in 2012 (we've found a BEAUTIFUL new venue) with lots of guests attending.  We're also going to have a little store where members can sell sewn/quilted items they've made and donate a percentage of the sale price to the guild.  Think a couple of us will make some luggage tags and just donate 100% to the guild.

Now I need to start gathering supplies for my Kim Diehl workshop next weekend then the fun lake retreat the following week!!  YIPPEE!!

6 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Is that a crow or a Grackle----or are they the same thing? Whatever, he looks good on the quilt. You have a busy couple of weeks coming up, look forward to your accomplishments.

Monica said...

I love it! Reminds me of the those little black and brown birds that are all over the place here. When is the show?

Lois Evensen said...

I love the crow!! :)

judy said...

The crow was perfect!

JoAnne said...

Perfect!

Patty Pooh said...

The Crow MAKES the quilt!!