Friday, June 3, 2011

WOOHOO!!!  I got all the blocks finished for the growing, enlarging quilt I've shown the past few posts.  But I SAID I wouldn't show it again til it's finished so I won't.  I've laid it all out, liked the way it looked so I gathered all the blocks into their respective piles and numbered them.  I'm going on a mini-retreat with 3 other buds in a couple of weeks and that will be one of my projects--to sew that puppy together.  THEN I can show you the finished product.

In the meantime, I saw a cute little project over at Mary's and thought it would be perfect for our guild's silent auction.  The top is done and I'll take that on my retreat also..still pondering whether I should add a cute little crow like Mary did or not.  Will ask the buds.  What do YOU think?

6 comments:

PeggyB said...

It is a sweet quilt. I vote add the crow

JoAnne said...

Cute! I vote for the crow too. Lyn Crow will probably want it!

Betty Lou said...

I think a black crow would look good. Give it a try, if it doesn't look good tell him to fly away home.

Kathie said...

I have made a few of these little coin quilts
always great to use as a gift , perfect for the guilds silent auction
Kathie

Dee said...

Oooh, like the idea of a crow on there. Defnitely would look great!

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice project AND I look forward to seeing the finished quilt you are working on now.