Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh BOY!!  My bowties are multiplying!!  Today I  made 19 more (and think I counted a total of 51).  I've used all the stuff I'd cut so will have to get busy and cut some more.  I also got two patriotic pillowcases HALF made (hence, no pictures! LOL). 

Tonight is our guild's 20th anniversary celebration.  I've been a member for around 14 years so I'm a 'long-timer'.  We were asked a few months ago to make bear paw blocks (that's our 'symbol') and they would be put together in a quilt and given away at our anniversary meeting!  So I'll hopefully have a picture of that (and maybe some additional show & tell) tomorrow.  We're having a dinner which is always a good thing!  HA

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

It sounds like a fun meeting. I look forward to seeing the images. :)