Wednesday, July 13, 2011

See this quilt?  I know I've shown it before and it IS in my header but it's just been blocks--until NOW!  I've been working on trying to get a couple of UFO's finished up.  The one I showed last just needs the two side sashing pieces sewn on and probably one more border and that's finished.  This one needed quite a few more blocks to get it to the size I wanted and they are DONE.  I'm having a sew day tomorrow with a couple of buds and plan on getting this puppy sewn together!!  I started this in a workshop with Lynn Roddy Brown when she came to our guild ?? years ago.  YIKES!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Simply beautiful! It'd be a great design to use for wounded soldier quilts.

Lois Evensen said...

Very nice! Colors are quite nice, too. :)

Betty Lou said...

You are just checking things off your To Do list like crazy, good going. Have fun tomorrow.