Friday, July 15, 2011

That darned Betty Lou!!

It's all her fault..I was innocently perusing Betty Lou's blog and she was yakking about Karen's summer Bow Tie quilt along.  Like I don't have enough to work on right  now!!  Darn it, Betty Lou...

UGH, OK, so now she's got me started on these cute little things.  I decided to do Christmas colors so MAYBE I'll have this done by Christmas-we'll see!!







And then I ALREADY had like 10 of these flannel pillowcases cut and ready to sew.  At least I got ONE of these done (no thanks to Betty Lou!!).

(and just FYI, Betty Lou, I'm NOT reading your blog anymore.  I don't need ANY more distractions!!!  LOL)

4 comments:

AmyJo said...

Your Bowtie quilt is looking great, I really like the fabric's :)

Pat said...

i just saw that bow tie along and thought that i might join, too! did you find the fb page with all sorts of bow tie settings?!

Lois Evensen said...

You are so funny! Love the quilt. I think it is a lovely diversion. :)

Betty Lou said...

That darn Betty Lou! Hey Sherrill, let me tell you about another couple of a couple of other challenges I have joined, Rainbow Challenge and Barbara Brackman's Civil War blocks. LOL Do you think we are over achievers, joiners, or just stupid?