Thursday, July 14, 2011

We had a fun day today sewing away..but I was in a bit of a stupor due to lack of sleep last night (NO sleep to be exact! LOL).  That's my excuse for not getting  more of my quilt sewn together.  But half of it's together..maybe the other half'll get done tomorrow (if I can get some sleep tonight).










And that JoAnne's been a busy bee..she finished putting one QOV together and was working on putting another together.

 
And last but not least, Sheri was busy putting together the squares from another swap that she'd done.  It's gonna be another beauty using the pretty civil war fabrics.

        











2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Wow, you've been busy! But, I guess we all have to sleep sometime. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Maureen said...

I really like that red, white and blue scrappy! Hope you get it finished soon! Miss y'all! Maureen