Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whoo wee!  I've really been busy today.  I went to the grocery store first thing this morning, trying to be out and about BEFORE it gets so hot.  That way I can stay in the rest of the day! LOL  I'm having the family over tomorrow and am making pulled pork.  I decided I'd do it in the crockpot today instead of tomorrow so it's been cooking (and smelling REAL GOOD) since about 11am.

 I finally got all the rows in this sucker sewn together.  Think I'll put one border on it and it'll be ready for the longarmer!  YAY!!
Then I picked up the BOM Thur. when I was up at the LQS sewin' with the gals.  Got it put together today (but did a pretty crappy job on it).  I may just hafta re-do this one.
 


AND I did some more of these bowties (thanks again, Betty Lou!!).  All the ones I did today had to be done twice though!  Ticks me off I wasn't paying more attention!!  I have lots more waiting to be done.




Last but not least I got one extra pillowcase done.  Two down, eight to go.  Probably won't get much done tomorrow with the company comin' over.  I still have taco salad and ice cream to make ( and putting away all this sewing mess!!!).

5 comments:

Amy said...

Your quilt looks great. Love the red, white and blue!

Lois Evensen said...

You have been busy. Doesn't it feel good to be multi tasking - that's why I love crock pots. You can "cook" and do other things at the same time. ;)

JoAnne said...

RWB looks awesome! You really have been busy!

Betty Lou said...

Keep those Bow Ties coming-------very productive day. Have fun with the family tomorrow.

Alycia said...

Holy Cow!!! YOu have been busy. I love that RWB one - what pattern is it?