Friday, January 11, 2013

:-(((  My quilting has been sorely lacking the past couple of days.  Maybe tomorrow...

I don't like to sew at night but need something to keep my hands and mind occupied.  Mostly it's crochet.  I like to make little baby hats for the county hospital and that is totally mindless crochet for me.  I downloaded a pattern (free no less) on Craftsy called Mindless Scarf--LOVE it!  I got some really soft yarn the other day at Joann when the yarn was 25% off and then I had a coupon good for 25% off my entire purchase.  SCORE!! 








 
Really like the way it's coming out.  Not sure if I'll wind up keeping it for myself or gifting it. 
 

3 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Like minds, think alike, my quilt sister. I downloaded the Mindless Scarf just before Christmas and I am on my third one. Taught my 12 year old grandaughter the pattern when she was here at Christmas. Hugs

JoAnne said...

Very nice! Sounds like fun but I don't need another project!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

It is very pretty! I love Joanne's sales and coupons! Cheers! Evelyn