Monday, January 21, 2013

Not much accomplished today as I was out geocaching again with the rugrats.  Hit a milestone--my 800th find!  I know most of you have no clue what I'm talking about but if at all interested, you can check it out here.  Don't ask me why, but I really enjoy it and it gets me out and about, often to places I never would've discovered otherwise.  I think I mentioned that I'd cut some pillowcases while at the church the other day and I managed to get three done today using the sausage pillowcase method (search youtube, you'll find it!).    Off to play bunco here in a little bit.
 
Just wondering if anyone is able to upload pictures to their blog using the 'old' way?  I find it cumbersome to have to go in through the html to do it.  Sure would like to go back to the easier way of doing it.  Please let me know if you can and how you do it!  Thanks!!
 
 

1 comment:

AnnieO said...

My dad geocaches and has over 2000 finds now--from all over the country. He really enjoys it. My mom, not so much, as she says he always wants HER to climb the hill or stoop under the bush to get the log :) Your pillowcases look great. I upload all my photos through Picasa, then websize them and export to a folder and upload from there, using the "choose files" option.