Tuesday, January 15, 2013

 
OK, OK, I know this is NOTHING compared to what many of you across the country have gotten, are getting and continue to get.  But our weatherman failed to warn us that we would wake up to find this on the ground this morning!!  Yuck, yuck, yuck!!  Have I said before how much I HATE cold and anything associated with it?  I was BORN to live on a tropical island!!  HA
 
SO since I don't live in the tropics, I'll just take this as a sign that I need to stay inside where it's much more like a balmy island (well OK, not so much but it IS warmer!!) than it is outside and SEW!!

4 comments:

Monica said...

It's crazy isn't it? The sound of the icey snow hitting the bedroom windows woke me up last night.

You should move to Florida with me when I leave in March. We can stay warm there.

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, what a shock for you! Staying inside sewing is always the best option; though yesterday I had planned to do that but just read, under quilts. Thanks for stopping by my place, I look forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Noreen

Betty Lou said...

You are on a roll, you must be quilting in your sleep! Very pretty. The snow certainly a surprise this morning, but the kids must have liked it. My little dachshund, not so much.

AnnieO said...

Terrific progress, absolutely! I have downloaded Bonnie's mysteries but have never actually made one. Too many pieces and parts for me, I think. Yours looks great. Keep it up!

Unexpected snow never hits tropical islands, right?