Thursday, February 28, 2013

LOOK WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!  Some time back, Taryn hosted a little quilt show on her blog and made the generous offer of 1/2 yd. of her favorite cheddar for (I think) the first 30 entrants.  Lucky me, I got mine in quick enough to be among the lucky recipients and I have been 'patiently' waiting for said cheddar to arrive.  When it did today, this beautiful little quilt was tucked in with the cheddar.  WOW!!   It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!   I don't have very many small quilts (mostly what I have I purchased from AAQI along with a couple I bid on and won at local quilt shows) so this will most definitely be cherished.  THANK YOU, Taryn, I LOVE it!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

That is so cute! You know some day I will be back to quilting...right now too may irons in the fire.

JoAnne said...

I love it too! maybe I can make myself one. What do ya think?

Kathie said...

lucky you, i know you will Treasure it . Taryn is just so generous.
its such a great little quilts fun to see those fabrics!
Kathie

Sarah said...

How adorable and a nice surprise to be tucked in with the fabric.