Monday, February 25, 2013

My design (not designer) floor

Didn't I tell you just recently how I flit from project to project?  Here I go again!!  I've seen a few of these around blogland and, since I've also been working on some kid quilts like this, decided to start an 'adult' quilt in the blue and cream theme.  My blocks wind up at 8.5" and I need to check on how many I'll need to get a queen size-ish quilt.  I think it's going to be really pretty if I ever get it done!!  LOL

Leaving in two weeks for a southern Caribbean cruise..can't WAIT!!!

6 comments:

JoAnne said...

Love the blue and cream theme, it will be gorgeous I'm sure. I seem to have the same disease - flitting from one thing to another. Maybe I should focus on DJ..... Only been on this one five years!

Lois Evensen said...

The quilt looks lovely. Enjoy that cruise! We'll be going next month.

AnnieO said...

Looking very pretty! Blue is very scarce in my stash so I haven't jumped in on this one :)

Chris said...

I love the colors. I am doing the same blocks in 4.5 inch as my leader and ender. They go so fast :)

Anonymous said...

I'll carry your luggage!
JB

Kathie said...

oh I love your new project!!!
looks great, enjoy that trip, thats so exciting!
Kathie