Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's cooking

Well, I'm working on a bit of a learning curve right now.  First off, I am NOT tech-saavy at ALL!  My computer screen broke a few days ago and I went to have it looked at.  $300-500 was the diagnosis.  WHAT?!  You can buy a brand new laptop for that!  So that's what I did.  And with my tech-saavy DH now residing in his heavenly home and no longer here to help me, I'm on my own (which is not a good thing!!).  I've been trying to learn the in's and out's of this new one but it's really taking probably far longer than it should.    But I did want to chime in for Judy's What's Cooking (this time around it's coconut).  The product pictured is not mine but merely a representation.  Mine tasted good but didn't look that good!  LOL

Anyway, it was a very simple but YUMMY recipe I found here.  And believe me, she has so many fantastic sounding recipes that I need to try (but I don't cook much anymore since it's only me here..and I sure don't need stuff like this around that I'll eat all by myself!!).


No comments: