Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What's cooking

Our ingredient of the week was cinnamon.  That opened so many possibilities but I went with probably one of the easiest (though a huge favorite of mine--not necessarily a GOOD thing!!).   Whenever I'm in a venue that has these tasty treats available, I can smell em 5 miles away.  HA  It is NOT a good thing that they are always available at the Houston quilt festival as I usually make a pig out of myself..no willpower whatsoever.  The recipe for cinnamon roasted almonds is one more yummy recipe from allrecipes.com.  Enjoy!!

5 comments:

judy said...

At 3AM... Lay your weary little head down and get some sleep.

Linda in Calif. said...

Judy - she's probably up sneaking some more of those cinnamon roasted almonds! LOL

This is a good recipe to try out - I but they are even better than the ones you get at the festival.

Sherrill said...

HA!! I wasn't up at 3am, just set it to post at 3am. No cooking, no sneaking at 3am. So there..LOL!!

Julianne said...

I have used this same recipe but with pecans instead of almonds...also good.

AnnieO said...

Oh god. Those look delicious! I love almonds but curiously not fondant!