Saturday, June 29, 2013

I THINK I've mentioned in the past that I've been attempting (without much success) to downsize after the death of my DH and in anticipation of a move one of these days (maybe).  I just get so overwhelmed at it all and pretty much just give up and do nothing which I know is getting me nowhere.  But I have been, slowly but surely, listing a few things on ebay as I figure I'll do better there than garage sales or other methods.  Thought I'd show a few pix of things I've got up now or have just recently sold.  I've had them for so long and never done anything with them so don't figure I will now.

 

These are the 3 I just put up.  The first is a set of 29 blocks and the other two are tops.  Pretty, huh?

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

All of them are beautiful. Was the third one an old top you bought or did you make it? Maybe you can help me put some antique tops on eBay - I have some that were donated to our church group and we'll never get them quilted!

StitchinByTheLake said...

They're all beautiful Sherrill! I've never listed anything on ebay but what a great idea! blessings, marlene