Sunday, July 21, 2013

As I continue this laborious process of trying to pack up this house by myself (which isn't going so well..HA) with LOTS of distractions (painters here yesterday and day before painting the exterior which I felt I needed to supervise), I have been negligent of pretty much everything else, including the blog.  One of these days, I WILL get back to it and sewing but for now--NOT!

 The sky was so pretty yesterday evening with the nearly full moon.  I had to grab my camera and get a picture.
Then this morning, I was trying to grab some seeds from my beautiful hibiscus plants to take to the new place and found a resident had made herself right at home there.  One again, a 'photo opportunity'.

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Sounds like you've found a new house - I hope so. Hope you get the packing done soon so you can get back to quilting - I've missed you! I did find the present for me in the QFC closet. Thanks! I'll have those borders on lickity split.

Betty Lou said...

Slow and steady Sherrill and you will get it done. At least you know that the fabric, etc that is going to your church will put to good use and many people that need a quilt will get one. A little bit of you will be passed on. My hubby is on his third round of chemo for myelodysplastic syndrome. My thoughts are with you during this next step of your life and wishing you the best. Hugs