Friday, September 6, 2013

I haven't posted in quite awhile I know but I have a really good excuse.  MOVING!!  It has taken nearly every ounce of energy I have and continues to do so.  I've had a lot of work done around the new as well as the old house.  Moved out a lot of stuff but there's a ton more left and I try to get over there every day or two to load up the car again and lug it into the new house.  Makes me wish I was in better shape..might be able to tolerate more than I am right now.

I ran out to the car just now to grab something and noticed this HUGE moth on my porch




Don't think I've ever seen one like this.  Will have to google and see if I can figure out what it is.  I'm sure nothing rare or anything like that..LOL.  I'm just not real familiar with moths.  Just wanted to share since I've done absolutely no quilt-related stuff and don't foresee any anytime soon! :-(
 

3 comments:

Monica said...

Glad to hear all is going well. Here's a link to info about your moth.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antheraea_polyphemus

JoAnne S. said...

Missed your blog and you lately. Call me if you ever take time for lunch! Would love to see the new house.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Moving will take every ounce of energy you have! blessings, marlene