Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oh, oh, oh!  I didn't think I could EVER feel as tired as I felt last night.  I kept thinking my next step would be my last, that there was NO WAY I could take one more.  Every ligament, tendon, bone, vein, molecule, molar and cell HURT!!!  When I laid down in bed last night, it hurt to move, turn over and reposition.  And then I slept like a rock and was able to move a little better this morning.

Just about the time I'd allow myself to think I was doing pretty good getting stuff cleared out, more stuff would appear from who knows where.  I even thought I'd be done in time to get my hair cut last night at 6:30--NOT!  I didn't get home til 10:30 (after getting to the house at 9am) and had to be at the title company this morning at 9.  But the closing is over, the money's in the bank and I'm back to owning just one home once more!!  YAY!!

NOW I have to contend with the aftermath of putting all this stuff away but at MY LEISURE, not under the constraints of a deadline.  I just hope NO ONE thinks they can come over and expect to be invited in.....

 partial view of garage
 
 
 
 


very small corner of house







And NOW I'm off to the happiest place on earth in a couple of days.  SO looking forward to relaxing and putting the horrors of the past couple of weeks behind me and putting the tasks at hand behind me if only for a few days.  I think when I return, I'll be ready to face some more remodeling/updating and THEN begin sorting and finally putting things in their place.

 Can't WAIT to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party!


5 comments:

Monica said...

Have fun in Orlando! I live two hours from there but haven't made the trek there yet.

JoAnne said...

Hope you enjoy Disney - I know you will! The unpacking will be there when you get back!

StitchinByTheLake said...

What a perfect time for a vacation! You have the whole winter to put away all that stuff. Play now! blessings, marlene

Maureen said...

I thought things looked manageable at your new house - there was plenty of room to walk! Best wishes on the new place!

Blogger said...

Looking for the Best Dating Site? Join to find your perfect match.