Monday, November 25, 2013

I know you're probably sick of seeing all kinds of stuff that's NOT quilting but I haven't sewn in I can't remember how long.  What with the packing, moving, unpacking (while lots of remodeling going on), it's just NOT happening.  I sure hope maybe shortly after Thanksgiving, I can do a LITTLE something.  And if I do, I'll be sure to post about it cause it'll be BIG NEWS!  LOL 

But I did FINALLY get my new camera and I think I'm really gonna love it.  I'm not real adept at photography but would like to take a class (maybe with my niece) to learn to do at least a few things better.  It's cold and wet today but I poked my head out the back door and took a couple of photos.  I think they turned out pretty good.

 

2 comments:

Monica said...

You are seriously making me miss Texas right now. Not that I don't have nice scenery in Florida, but I miss sitting outside on a cool Fall day and watching the squirrels and cardinals and my camera.

Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving and get back to sewing soon!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Beautiful Sherrill! I have a new computer and it's amazing how gorgeous the pictures on it....I didn't know what I was missing! blessings, marlene