Wednesday, December 11, 2013

more Pres. library pix

 

 

 











The first two photos are of the re-creation of the Bush Oval Office with the Christmas tree.  If the size was accurately represented, it's much smaller than I would've expected.  Methinks it's probably just on a smaller scale but I failed to ask.

Many of you know the Bushes had two Scottish terriers, Barney and Miss Beazley.  If you've not seen the adorable video on you tube of Barney giving a White House tour at Christmas, you can see it here (though I think the narration is kinda hokey! LOL).   There's a bronze of the pair and a BEAUTIFUL picture of Laura Bush dressed so elegantly with the two dogs on red leashes to match Mrs. Bush's dress.  I just LOVE that picture!!

Lastly is a bronze of father and son in an outdoor garden area (that was still COLD and FROZEN!!).

1 comment:

YankeeQuilter said...

The photo of Laura Bush with her two Scotties is wonderful! I just lost my scotty, Macbeth, this year. Miss him something awful...