Monday, December 9, 2013

The weatherman just said today's low was 31 and high was 33!!  What's up with that?!  And we're 25 degrees lower than normal for this time of year.  I really should be on a cruise to somewhere balmy.  But, hopefully, it will warm up and this stuff WILL all melt away!!

Still haven't been doing any stitching--think I'm overwhelmed with all the crapola I have (even though I thought I got rid of a lot) and can't even begin to think of where I'll put it all.  Just need to get my rear in gear and start cutting pillowcase kits for the church quilt group.  That'll go through a lot of yardage pretty darned quick.  But then I have to decide which to use for that and which I wanna keep.  Yeegads, the decisions are paralyzing me.  LOL

So instead, I've been crocheting the little baby hats again.  Horrible, blurry picture but it'll hafta do.

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

oh, those little caps are so sweet. I should learn how to crochet some of those.