Friday, December 6, 2013

UGH!!

 




 


Well, this was WAY more than I thought we'd get!!   That branch in the last photo is hanging WAAY lower than it normally does.  Sure hope it doesn't snap cause that's part of a HUGE live oak that I'd really hate to lose any of!!   I stayed in yesterday and looks like I'll be staying in a couple of days longer (which is OK with me unless, of course, I lose my electricity which MANY in the area already have).    Made me some taco soup yesterday and roasted a butternut squash to make soup with it today.  Can you tell I LOVE soup? 

If it's cold where you are, stay warm!

2 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

This morning finds us with a windchill of -40C! Cold enough to freeze the nuts off an iron bridge!
Stay in, stay warm and enjoy your soup =)

JoAnne said...

I made soup last night also. Staying in and warm - sewing for now. Hope we don't lose power!