Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've been SEWING!!

I'd said I had sewn up the row of the month and done it wrong and WAS going to leave it that way but then changed my mind and decided to make it RIGHT!  Glad I did cause I'm sure those gigantic snowmen faces would've bugged me big time.  So here tis (sans eyes since I know longarmers don't like buttons and such to have to quilt around)--

 
And another project that's been on my radar for YEARS (OK, I really don't know how long it's been there, just since the first time I saw it in a magazine).  I've got the center done so I'm going to show a picture just so you KNOW I've been sewing--
 
 
and this is what it will look like hopefully before TOO long--
 
 
Oh well, OK, I see the middle isn't QUITE finished as the stars aren't on the 3 blocks where they should be but that won't take too long.   Will need to read the next couple of steps to see where I go from this point but that will have to wait.  Football's on and the season is very quickly drawing to a close so I'm gonna watch that instead of sewing for the rest of the afternoon/evening.
 
 
 

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

What a cute fun quilt!