Sunday, January 12, 2014

OK, I'm trying to get back on track with my sewing.  I found this adorable ROM (row of the month)
 here and decided I'm going to make a run at it.  These snowmen faces are just so darned cute I couldn't resist.  I am, however, taking the easy route and just cutting the faces as one 6.5" square with connector corner triangles and the sashing strips top, bottom and in between.  Should save me some time.




I found another on the Dear Jane/Sentimental Stitches website that I've started.  This one will be substantially tougher so will see how that goes.  I got quite a bit done on their last one but didn't get the whole thing done.  Probably should just put together what I have or add a little of my own and call it good.  Here's a pix 'stolen' from Brenda's dearjane.com website of the first block...



I've also pulled a bit of fabric to be cut for pillowcases and am in process of cutting flannel for two more rag quilts.  Love them (as you probably already know!!).

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What cute little snowman faces!

JoAnne said...

So cute! Glad to see you're back to sewing!