Thursday, January 23, 2014

Still building

Got a couple more house blocks made..I better get busy embellishing them before I get too far ahead of myself!  LOL






There's another psychedelic-looking block but it's really just a stripe.  Strange.

And talking about building, a friend of mine is quite the craftsman and makes owl houses.  He decided when I moved into this house (and after seeing my big elm tree in the backyard) that I needed an owl house up there in that tree.  He came and installed it about a week ago so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for new occupants.  My fear is that with the number of squirrels around here, they will move in before the owls get a chance to!  I don't see myself climbing up there to yank a squirrel nest outta there and don't want to ask the house builder to come over and do that.  Keep your fingers crossed!  LOL









No comments: