Saturday, February 1, 2014

A day late...

but I had to share this photo my niece sent me of 3 of her cats (she has 4 so no clue how the other one was not involved as well! LOL) in honor of Feline Friday.  The little orange cat is her newest and has some nerve disorder (forget the name) that causes him to just jiggle and wobble constantly.  She had one before with a less severe case of the same disorder and her name was Weeble (cause she wobbled but she didn't fall down--HA) and this one they named Dizzy.  But I call him Mr. Jiggles.  He is so cute and this picture just does NOT look like something he'd do.  That's why it's so funny.


 
 

The one looking on is Mr. Magoo--he's blind.  Remember the island for misfit toys in the Christmas show?  My niece's place is like the island for  misfit animals!  She also has a 3-legged German shepherd.










 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey Shirell... I've been trying to email you but it won't go through. Just want to let you know I've got you on the list for the traveling stash. Good luck. Hugs

Sherrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.