Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brrrrrr!

 Ya know, it really wasn't even that much and it was the soft, fluffy stuff which led us down the primrose path.  Wasn't supposed to cause problems on the roads, yadda yadda...  But MAN, when I got out this am to go to the doctor and THOUGHT I was leaving myself plenty of time--nuh uh!  Even avoided bridges and overpasses but the road I figured would make my drive so much easier was awful.  Even the slightest little incline was a huge hurdle and the road was backed up for a couple of miles.  UGH, but I made it and the annual checkup is now in the rearview mirror for awhile.

So when I got home, had to snap a couple of pix because even though it was EVIL (LOL) it was still pretty.  And the little birdies are stickin' close to the feeders.  They wanna make sure the vacuum cleaner bird doesn't swoop in and inhale all their food.  Little do they know I have plenty more where that came from!

I'm presently working on the cute little log cabin for the Quilt Doodles BOM.  Stay warm!!

No comments: