Friday, February 21, 2014

Busy day

Today was a busy, long day.  It started with the old guild's quilt show which was small but nice.  I've gotten to the point where it takes a really special quilt to impress in the local shows I guess because I've been to the Intl' Quilt Show in Houston so many times and the quilts there are just off the chart!   I did take a few photos which I will share with you. 

 

 

 



.
 

Makers of the above are Loretta Brennan, Roberta Snedden, Sunisa Cote, Rachel Cowley (4th & 5th), my bud JoAnne who won 2nd place with her beautiful mini, Jane Weil and Sheri Jones.  Rachel's log cabin was itty bitty, too!  Takes someone very patient to do that itty bitty stuff.

Then I had to make a run up to OK for my sodas and while on the way I stopped and did a bit of geocaching.  It was nice but WINDY!  So I'm stocked up for awhile again!  HA

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thank you for sharing the photos. I'm seriously missing the TX quilt shows. I hope you'll take lots of photos at Dallas' show and share them. It's my favorite guild show.