Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Got a couple more of the alphabet blocks finished (that green "G" almost gets lost in the busy background..not sure if it'll stay or not) and the "B" is in process as I'm appliqueing the cute little bunny like the designer did.  Also would like to get the "R" done later today after my eye exam.

These pansy blocks are yet another UFO I've uncovered while continue to unpack more stuff!!  UGH!  No idea when these were started and over half the blocks are already blanket stitched.  However I no longer have a machine that does a pretty blanket stitch so may hafta think on how I'm going to finish these off.  Would make another nice donation quilt, right?  The pattern is from an OLD Fons and Porter magazine.  There's a total of 20 blocks, 12 are finished.





1 comment:

JoAnne said...

I did something with pansy blocks from Cindy, I think. Pretty blocks.