Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day everybody

 Wanted to find a few beautiful valentine quilts as I have YET to make one.  Just did a quick google and found these 3 I really like.  The log cabin heart looks relatively quick & doable.
 I love this quilt and also really like the way she 'staged' it on the barbed wire fencing with the bare tree in the background.  SO PRETTY!
And this one (or at least one similar) has been on my mind lately.  I was thinking I'd like to make it a nice size to be a table topper, probably on my kitchen table though I also think it would be cute on the dining room table.  I saw one last year I think on Aunt Polly's blog that she made when her son got married.  It was so beautiful in red, black and white.  LOVE!

My dear, sweet financial advisor is having a Valentine luncheon at a tea room tomorrow for his widowed clients.  Isn't that just the sweetest?!  I LOVE him!  And his beautiful, sweet wife, too.  They are so cute.

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

No comments: