Sunday, February 16, 2014

This n that

Just a little of this, a little of that kind of sewing the past couple of days.  Been trying to do a little of the scrappy challenge kind of sewing and this month the color is pink.  So there are two pink spools and one pink 16 patch (I guess you'd call it) with the white star.  Also did a 2nd green 16 patch (so now there are two of those).  Got two more of the scrappy trips blocks sewn and have 2 or 3 more sets yet to be sewn together.  So making progress on a number of various & sundry projects.

The weather today was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous (sorry for those of you in frostier climes).  It was in the 70's today--even had to lay out and catch a few rays today, soaking in the Vitamin D and trying to erase the pastyness of the skin.



3 comments:

Sheila said...

Great blocks, Sherrill!
70's! I'm envious : )

Podunk Pretties said...

Such a cheerful group of blocks. I started day dreaming about sitting on the back porch and feeling the sun on my face. Lucky girl! If I were to do that today, all I would get is chapped cheeks and a runny nose.

scraphappy said...

What happy scrappy blocks. Love the spools.