Tuesday, March 11, 2014

and there's more


I just love these life-like floral quilts!!  I wish I could make one but, alas, mine would never be so beautiful!! 

 WHOA!!  This one was AMAZING.  Made as a recreation in fabric on one of the many Chihuly glass displays that were here at the Dallas Botanical Gardens for a long time about a year ago.  Every single glass display was stunning and this quilt was spectacular!
 I love circle quilts..don't ask me why because I don't know.  They just appeal to me and this one was no exception.
 Does this one look like record albums to anyone else?  I like it!!

 This was made as a quilt along on Lori Holt's blog.  Now she has a book out with all these little cute rows in it (and she always calls everyone 'you cute people'.  HA



2 comments:

Monica said...

The Chihuly one was the Houston best of show in November. Thank you for sharing all the photos. I really miss being there this year.

Vicky said...

Okay, you've convinced me I need to plan on this quilt show when I retire! Gorgeous quilts. Thanks for posting all about the show!!