Monday, March 3, 2014

Call for blocks


Kevin, over on his blog, has put out a request for blocks for Quilts of Valor he'd like to make up for a guild presentation which will then be donated to QOV (in MO if memory serves).  What simple blocks and yet so pretty when put together.  I whipped out 12 this morning (one is still in the machine as a leader/ender of sorts) and think I'll donate some to Kevin and make enough for a couple of tops that I can put together and donate to QOV.  Will continue with the other blocks I showed a few posts back but now I need to get busy finishing up my alphabets.  Got the U done this morning (which was already cut out and started) but need to finish the cutting of the remaining letters.  It's SO COLD out that the only time I'll get out later is to deliver some dinner to a couple gals from our Sunday school class that have been ill.

No comments: