Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dallas Quilt Show


Well, I have tried and tried to make a video out of all the photos I took at the show today and I cannot figure it out.  So will just post some each day for awhile so you don't get overwhelmed.  There were a lot of beauties as usual!!

This one was SO pretty as the strips were cut smaller (Bonnie Hunter's Scrappy Trips are cut 2.5", I believe).  May hafta try the smaller strips as it was REALLY pretty!



















I did not get the info on any of the quilts I took pictures of so hopefully the makers will forgive.  It was hard just trying to get photos of many of the quilts without getting pieces and parts of people standing in front or getting up close and personal with the quilts.  Just never ceases to amaze me how many people will stand in groups of two, three or more RIGHT in front of a quilt and just gab!  Do they not think others might like to see it or maybe take a photo.  Anywho, like I said, I'll be posting more photos over the next few days as I took a TON!

1 comment:

Doniene said...

Wow, what wonderful quilts!! I'm looking forward to seeing more!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Blessings and hugs!