Monday, March 10, 2014

More from Dallas

 Yet another batch..but really, I wasn't snap happy!  LOL  There were many that I didn't take pictures of. 

I'm still getting some people telling me I'm a no-reply blogger but there is nothing else that I know to do and Blogger doesn't make it easy to get help!  I've gone in and changed my email where I need to and some folks have no problem commenting so if you are still having difficulty, I'm sorry.  Wish I knew what else I could do to get this dumb thing fixed once and for all.  If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them and look into it. 

Enjoy the show.....








This last one is Betty Lawson's quilt..I know this because she posted in the comments section that it was hers!!  How awesome is that?!  Yay, Betty, WTG!!

3 comments:

Strlady said...

I have been enjoying your show. I swear everytime I go to this show I always miss quilts and then when I see them posted online I'm like... "where was that one?" or "ooo I love that! How could I have missed it?"
Thanks for filling in the gaps!

Doniene said...

Oh my another lovely, lovely set!!

To fix your No-reply blogger problem, go to Lori's blog (http://humblequilts.blogspot.com/) and she has a button in her sidebar with a tutorial to tell you how to fix it!!

Blessings

Betty Lawson said...

The last quilt is mine! Thanks for posting. I was unable to attend the show, and I was glad to see this great pic.