Thursday, March 13, 2014

Movin' on..

Now that most of the Dallas Quilt Show photos have been posted, I can begin with my own stuff again! LOL















I'm really liking this the more blocks I make though I'm a long way from having as many blocks as I need.  I want to make it 8X10 making a total of 80 (duh!) and at this point have a big 38!  HA




















And then I had to post the few blocks I've gotten done for the color of the month over at So Scrappy.  A paltry four bowtie blocks but four's better than none, right?  Yes it is!!
 

3 comments:

Doniene said...

Good morning Sherrill! I'm just now getting back to your blog - where does the time go? I LOVED all the Dallas Quilt show quilts - you are right - some amazing applique!!! Thanks for the photo tour!!

Your projects are wonderful!! Your stippy FG are going to look great all put together!!

Now about the "noreplyblogger" thing - you need to comment on my blog and let me see if you show up as a noreplyblogger. So when you get a chance mosey on over and try it and then I'll let you know.

Blessings and hugs

Quilt Musings said...

Love those strip blocks!! Can't wait to see the finished quilt :)

Alycia said...

String Blocks are some of my favorites - I LOVE yours!!