Thursday, March 27, 2014

So scrappy bowties and another block (?)

I have been doing more work with the scrappy challenge color of teal--did a few more bowties and did a different block that I saw someone else had done (not sure what the name is).
















AND I got the baby rag quilt done!!  YAY!  I have two or three more of these cut out so you'll probably be seeing a few more in the future.  Also did some work on QOV blocks and Scrappy trips blocks so I'm all over the place.  Maybe there will be some finishes in the future?  Sure hope so.

And don't forget..if you're interested in the traveling stash box, you can enter on the previous post.  Chances are exceptionally good as I think there are only two entrants so far.  I'll be drawing tonight so I can get it in tomorrow's mail!!!!  But you must be a resident of the US due to postage.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Deb A said...

Pretty teal fabrics you have. No thanks on the box... trying to work through my stash right now.

karen green said...

You have been busy. I love the rag quilt. Your blocks are awesome. No traveling stash for me. This years goal is to use my stash.

Sheila said...

Love your blocks and baby quilt. I've heard little one love them.
No thanks on the the traveling stash box. I'm using MY stash this year.