Monday, March 24, 2014

Traveling Stash Box

I received a traveling stash box in the mail today and, if you can believe, didn't find a single thing in there that I couldn't live without.  If you've been reading my blog of late, you'll remember all the moaning and whining about the size of my stash and other 'crap' I've accumulated over the years and how awful it was to move it all.  And just today, in the process of trying to rearrange my quilting room and make it easier to use and get to stuff,  once again I realized just HOW MUCH STUFF I have!  And I don't need ONE MORE THING!  I guess when I signed up for the traveling stash, I was thinking if there were one or two REALLY must have things in there, I could take and replenish.  But nothing just absolutely called to me and the box is SO FULL already I probably won't even be able to add to it.  SOOO...if you're interested in the traveling stash, please leave a comment and I'll pick a winner Thurs. night so I can ship it off Friday.  The rules for the traveling stash can be found here.  I really want to keep it moving.  There's fabric, patterns, a magazine and a few assorted items to be had.  PLEASE sign up for the stash box soon as this'll be quick!  Thanks!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I would be happy for it to visit my house...I have lots of goodies to share...

juliehallfeldhaus said...

I could give it a try, sounds fun!

Melissa said...

I would love to give it a go! Thank you!